Sunday, November 4, 2007

Story
one day me and my friends went to the hookabar back home in Saudi Arabia to watch this soccer game between real Madrid and Barcelona. three of us were going for Barcelona and just me and the other friend were going for real madrid. Barcelona was winning the game so far. it was 2-0 and 80min. only 10 min left. my friend said I'm sure Zidane will do something but they were laughing at us. i believed in zidane and i was sure he will score or do something. the goal keeper passed the ball to zidane and he started running with the ball using his skills and moves that no one can do but him. he shoot and scored a great goal. and when it was 90 min he run with the ball and crossed it and then Raul scored the second goal. we were so happy and the other boys were just so mad and couldn't say anything.

No comments: